Sign in to follow this  
Guest A386

Fs Sky World SE Update 2.2.0.46 Available Now

Hi, Fs Sky World SE Update 2.2.0.46 Available Now.Same as previous, now with option feature on the interface, including, sound, weather setting and last installed data.fskyseu1.zipAvailable here:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/whatsnew.php?...=&CurrentPage=2ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Just a simple note to say --- thank you.Your work is Outstanding! Must admit it took a bit of awhile to get it working correctly. All of which is my own fault. Now, I am getting some really terrific sky. Don't think my first few hours of flying these skies has even broken the surface of all that you have done.Just a simple note to say --- thank you.Frenchy -- out.

Is the cloud setting in place at shutdown of FS2k2 the default setting when the sim is restarted? thanks, and I too want to offer my thanks for all of your great work for the rest of us...Sherm

Guest jase439

Fantastic Chris. Thank you for your all your efforts.

Guest A386

As always I seem to be the only one having problems after the update.Chris, with this update the VB-error '5' is gone but the updated tool claims that several folders are missing on startup (Real Edge 1-X Set 1-X ...).So I reinstalled the Original version and copyed over the last update.Now it runs. Yeah! :)Maybe it's possible to disable this "reinstall original files before update"-procedure someday ?

Guest A386

Yes, I have the SE Edition with 95 folders.I deleted the normal Edition as written in the manual before I installed SE first time. However it works fine now.Let's see what will happen with the next update in the future :)