Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Video card evaluation for FSim

I was thinking.. Most of the video card comparison and review that I find are for the post part for PC Games...but hardly any using flight sim.Would it be possilbe for AVSIM to do video card performance and evaluation for flight sim?Product review and/or comparitive evaluation just for Flight sim.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Aidi

Manny,As much as we would like to do this, it is almost impossible to get the hardware. I have tried both Nvidia and ATI to get cards to write reviews, but dont even get a reply back from them.Each review that is posted has the specs of the PC it was tested on, and nearly every review will give some indication on how the software performed on the reviewers pc.Hope this answeres your question somewhat.Rgdshttp://www.avsim.com/pages/0100/avsim_sig.jpg