Sign in to follow this  

PAI Question...I don't have an account at PAI...

Guest abent

I have heard that you should install Air France and Olympic before you install any of the other auto-installers. Is this true? I have been using other auto-installers and they seem to work fine. Am I missing something by not installing those two first?Thanks, Adam

you dont need an account for PAi, unless you want to post on there message boards then you need one and its free...to your question:you need to install the base installer first, that will copy all the aircrafts to FS.Then you install Air France to my knowlage, because the Air France Installer copies missing files like extra airports! then you install the others in any order that you want!hope this helps

Guest abent

Thanks dj.I have already installed the base installer and many auto-installers. I did NOT install Air France. Can I do that now, or do I have to uninstall are reinstall everything? Any idea how many airports I'm missing?Thanks again, Adam

Well being that I am one of the mod squad over at PAI I can tell you that you need to run the base installer first then air france and olympic and then proceed as you wish. I could get into why this is but there is no point really seeing as how it just simply won't work right unless you do it that way. :) We are working on the ins and outs, still kind of recovering from all the staff changes and all. If you sign up for an account at PAI (which is free) you will find that you can get pretty much any question answered in record time. Best of luck to ya and thanks for being a part of PAI. :)