Sign in to follow this  

Norton's 2003 Problems - Thanks - New Question

Thanks for your imput. Very Helpful.Will Enditall2 run on XP HOME OS?Jim Alcorn

Hi Jim,>Will Enditall2 run on XP HOME OS?Yes, and it seems to work much faster on my setup than it did under Windows 98. Just accept the default settings of the program before experimenting.Mike :-wave

Jim - Sounds like NSW 2003 might have loaded OK. Yes? EndItAll2 works OK with WinXP. But I don't see any difference when using it. It seems that the tasks running use so little resource that stopping them just doesn't amount to much. Let us know how it goes for you. Maybe I just didn't give it a fair shot.Trip

Hi Trip,finally with help from Tech24 I did a fresh install, however I discovered something.When I tried to do a *** COMPLETE *** install the msg *** earlier verson cleansweep on puter. Couldn't install until removed.***At this time I have the cleanest puter in town.I switched to the *** EXPRESS INSTALL ***.EVERYTHING including updates installed perfectly.Systemworks, Cleansweep, and Antivirus.It now runs like silk.Wonder what is going on?Thanks for your help.Jim Alcorn

I never would have thought of that. Whenever I install NSW I never install CleanSweep because I never use it. So, it would have never occurred to me that that was the problem. Anyway, I'm glad everything is OK now. You gotta just love these computers.......Trip