Sign in to follow this  

error message

hello i have downloaded quite a few 727s for fs2002 .however when i want to change fuel settings ,or mid flight open a submenu , a fatal error message with a blue screen comes up ,and the application is termintaed .actually the reason i have a few liveries of 727s is because i am searching for one that does not casue the programme to crash.any suggestions !!??i do install the plane as per the readme file .thnx very muchkunal

Is your problem specific to the 727's, or does it happen with any aircraft?If it's specific to the 727's, it could very well be a gauge giving the trouble. Gauges are essentially dll's--code called up by FS2002. That can give trouble downstream if the gauge has some flaw. Even if the gauge works perfectly, there could be something in the way the gauge interacts with FS that's causing the problem.The way to rule this out is to substitute another panel, and see if the problem still exists. If it doesn't, that may help isolate the problem for you.Good luck!-John

hi johnthnx for the suggestion..i have had this prob only with 72s as i have downlaoded only 72s ..i am gonna try some other type today.panel is not the problem as i am using the default 737 panel as well as sound.what i see when the game crashes is a blue screen with following messagetotal exception 0E VXD DSOUND(03) 0028:C1951469maybeu can advice more on the message i getthnx kunal