Sign in to follow this  

Tuning the Vor Indicator on Default 747 Panel?

Just took off from Love Field with MelJet 747-400 with 747-DefaultPanel got up to FL20 at 300 kts on autopilot Heading for Indy"My home airport I can see my Vor's on flight map but forgot how toadjust my couse with the heavy panel? Most of time a fly aroundin my Beech Baron 58 and I known how to adjust the Vor indicator onthe Baron. Will try for a ILS landing at Indy but better have crashtruck's standing by.RegardsLane

Quoted from the readme.rtf file in your fs2002 folder:"In the Boeing 747-400, the control to set the COURSE is on the upper right corner of the Nav Display. The Course indicator works with the APR, LOC, BC, and NAV hold modes. Click the CRS on the Nav display to change it. The key command for changing course select is V. Then use the = or - keys to increment or decrement."

Thank's Mr Sieffert,I found the switch on panel that changes to Nav displays.I think it was the Full, Exp switch. and you tune it with mouse clicks. Thank you I have flew MS sims 5.1 FS 98, FS2000 and now haveFs 2002 Pro the best yet. I normal don't fly heavy but I just hadto try the Meljet 747-400. I think it fly's great I couse I am nota Vet Heavy Pilot. I fly around the INDY Airport and Southwest, INin my cessna and Beech Baron 58.Hope to Nav to Brickyard Vor and try for a ILS approch to INDY.Thank's again Sir.Regards,Lane