Sign in to follow this  

World Replacement Terrain scenery by Eddy

Hello Do you know fox which file I should delete before installing second disk from World Replacement Terrain scenery by Eddy DenneyIs any problem between windows XP and World ReplacementThanks http://www.cuic.ca/seroka/lo14.jpg

To clear the install error, you need to delete the folder named GDINST which is in the windows temp directory. With WinXP the path should be C:Documents and SettingsYourUserNameLocal SettingsTemp. With Win98 it's just C:WindowsTemp . Trip

I agree Jacek. Win98 was easier to use. But after you've used XP for a while it's not so complicated as it first seems. I think is is just a matter of getting used to the new layout of things. I hope you can get the scenery installed OK now. It will make the mountains in Europe look much better.Trip

Guest Lobaeux4

What is the World Replacement Terrain scenery?

Hi TripEverything works okI was very lucky that you visit Avsim about same time.I was trying hard, and I was on the wrong path to delete GDINST.exe and .ini ,etc. from windows/system (xp)But help came in the right time.Happy landings Jacek

World Replacement Terrain scenery by Eddy DenneyIts FS product which improve overall quality of yours visual experience.The landscape and particularly mountains with this add-on look very nice.There is o lot freeware on the web as wellHappy Landings Jacek