Sign in to follow this  
Guest reza1st

Anything Against ...?

Guest reza1st

Hello,I recently posted a topic on Avsim Screenshot forum requesting screenshots of OIII, OISS and OIIE, some Iranian airports in FSX to be uploaded. In a few hours, maybe one or two, the topic was deleted without any notification! I don't know what I had done wrong?!? Today I saw Iran Air Tour's TU-154 repaint uploaded to the site went to download it and saw that there wasn't anything in the file "No more items in category"!And I remember that I myself uploaded some afcad files about a year ago, and they were never uploaded! I did not follow up on that then because I thought I had done something wrong. Seeing all these now has made me wondering if there is anything against Iran or ..., that all this is happening. I very much like Avsim and it has always been my most trusted and used source when it comes to flight simulation. Please keep it that way for all of us.Thank you,Reza Saberi

Don't know about the file; sounds like technical issues. As for the screen shot post, did you post any images with it? Were they outside our size limits? And... I can assure you that we are a global community and that means EVERYONE. Politics and geo-politics do not interfere with our community and we would never remove a message or a file, simply based on origin or geography.

Guest reza1st

Hi,Actually I did not upload any image with it.But I am glad that's not the case. I appreciate what you do at Avsim and am proud to be a member of this community.Reza