Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

IP address banning

Guest DenhamPPL

HiIt appears my IP address was banned a few months ago due to an ex moderator being upset with a (private) message I sent. I have the moderators email address and name which I will send you privately when I receive a response.How am I supposed to access the commercial products forum to post for support? I purchased ASV and according to the product contract I am able to gain support from their support forum hosted on your servers. This has not been possible from my home IP address.I have attempted to contact your admin and received no reply so am posting here using dialup to attempt to resolve this matter.You can contact me here: hhukradio@gmail.comI look forward to hearing from you.Adam

This issue has been resolved. Its simple. Purchasing a product does not entitle you to violate our terms of use and continue to have unfettered access to our forums, no matter what your interpretation of a "contract" may be. Take your support issues up with the vendor direclty as AVSIM does not "owe" you access to our system.