Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

This is too much fun to be legal...

Guest Staggerwing

Brian,My comments where not exactly directed at you as a personal attack as you might have felt, these things are read by many and I think they learn a lesson from seeing corrections. I hope it at least makes members want to read the rules if they have not..Sorry it sounded personal, it was more a public plea for everyone to read and follow the rules they give us.

You are doing a great job Staggerwing IMHO :)

Well, I can understand that, certainly, but be it personal or not, there's still no need for the attitude, IMHO, towards me or anyone else that makes the same mistake.I know the rules. Your posts remind us of them nearly every day, after all. It still happened though, because, as I said earlier, my system was muted, due to the late hour, when I originally watched the video. I can honestly say that it's quite obvious that this sort of thing irritates you, and my point earlier was, if that truly is the case, you are not cut out to be a moderator, because it isn't ever going to go away completely. I'm not saying anything about you personally there, just that it isn't worth an ulcer.I'm not here to argue with you, nor debate the rules, in any way. I also understand that you didn't make the rules, but are just enforcing them. In the end, I do apologize for linking copyrighted material, but I won't be scolded like a child for an honest mistake.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Again, thanks for the nice pics, Thanks mods for all your hard work...'Nuff said!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

>Well, I can understand that, certainly, but be it personal or>not, there's still no need for the attitude, IMHO, towards me>or anyone else that makes the same mistake.>A mistake after 680 post lolAndr

André

"A mistake after 680 post lol"Ok, see this post ^ , textbook troll, good on you Andre. Grow bored of hypocrisy ?I'm gonna make one thing clear for you, I don't lie, especially about something as petty as this. I said it was a mistake, because it was. That you wanted to get a little trolling in, come stir the pot a bit because you don't like me personally, doesn't change that, and as I'm sure you're aware, I'm not your biggest fan, either.600 posts or 6000 posts, mistakes happen, or are you so perfect ? Weren't you the one that just recently slammed the MADDOG 2006 project without even having had a good look, only to do a complete 180 within days ?A mistake after 2000 post lol:-roll

Regards,

Brian Doney

>Boy there we go the first that call me that I'm to old for that...It was funny mend not as you read it I've nothing against you there I'm to old for that to ;-)It's time for you to learn an other culture :-lolHave fun Brian even after 681 post :-lolGrow up little child and please be polite you do now my name ;-)Andr

André

guys knock it off....this thread will be locked with all the personal insults etc....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |