Sign in to follow this  
Guest PackHorse01

Beaver Pak Panel Fix

Guest jason2112

Thank you, Fred!Unfortunately, FSSound.dll has always made problems on my installation of FS2002. When I put in my modules directory, I get the same 3rd party error message during startup of FS.But after that, the error messages when loading the Beaver were gone. So I guess it's just my personal problem with FSSound now ...If anybody has any idea how to solve this problem, please post!Bye,VOlker :]

Guest PackHorse01

Make sure to add the this entry into your FS2002.cfg file:[OLDMODULES] fssound.dll=1 banner1.gif

Thanks for the update.Any ideas on my turning problem? When on the ground, I cannot taxi any of the wheel planes except the amphib version; I am unable to turn. If I switch to the 182S turning works fine, but back in the Beaver it doesn't.I have a yoke, no peddals, autorudder is turned on.Thanks for the great work. I flew the amphib around last night and it was great.

Guest PackHorse01

That should be:(OLD MODULES)fssound.dll=1Only using brackets instead of paratheses. banner1.gif

Guest PackHorse01

Try using your wheel brakes.....F11 and F12 should do the trick for you.banner1.gif