Sign in to follow this  

Cathay Pacific Airways (FS 2002)

Guest citybus2200

1.) Can someone give me a link to download Hong Kong Kai Tak Int'l Airport?2.) Can some give me the site to download Cathay Pacific aircrafts (I want individual website)?

This won't let you directly download everything but will tell you exactly where the files are:http://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.html(Basically all you really have to do is to search the AVSIM file library)Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

Thanks, Kitty. On my original site for FS2000 (which is still there at www.swiremariners.com/flysma.html and has a lot of good Kai Tak stuff such as charts, SIDS and STARS) most files could be downloaded directly. Since then, it has got silly, with the average file size in FS2002 being equivalent to a small house. I did start by linking aircraft directly to their zip source, but the likes of POSKY keep moving stuff about so now I simply refer to the relevant flightsim site and let people do their own search, based on the accurate zip names I provide.Hey, it's for free, right? Anyway, it's the least I can do to give a little back, being somewhat of a Cathay fan!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Yes, if you directly linked to the files, the locations of the files change so rapidly that you will have broken links all over the page if you don't constantly maintain them. At least you should always be able to find them at the AVSIM library.I have still a lot to learn about approaches...Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

Guest citybus2200

Where can I have add-on of airport vehicle travelling in the airport?(service truck, etc...)

That sounds like payware stuff but maybe someone will know.By the way your username sounds like some bus fleet number in Hong Kong... "2200" :( (Trident?)Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

Guest citybus2200

Yes! How did u know? You lived in Hong Kong? So, it is a paying software. Is there one that does not haf to pay?

Guest citybus2200

Guys, I want Kai Tak Airport (FOR FS 2002!) Please tell where can I download it. The like above was all in (FS 2000!)

Guest jon_151

That Kaitak for FS2000 you still can use it for FS2002 !!!!.

Guest citybus2200

Oh really? I thought it just only work on FS 2000! I better go d/l again.

Yes at the moment you will only find sceneries made for FS2000! But they work in FS2002 anyway.And yes I lived in Hong Kong (I was born there!) and ATR1 served the route I went to school by from 1997 onwards ;-) Not Citybus!Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

Guest citybus2200

ATR 1 is a very special bus in HK. Are u a bus friend? U must be a genius in dealing with CX aircrafts.

I am more interested in buses than aviation! :-lol And no, my flight simulation skills really suck :(I used to wait for an hour for ATR1 to come to my school's bus stop to go home - when it was the only golden paint bus!Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

Guest jon_151

Kitty, maybe u should become bus driver for CX passengers hahahahahahahaha....:D.