Sign in to follow this  

Crj vc

well after a hour of searchin' i'll pose this to the group; has anyone else using the posky CRJ in US air livery found that VC night lighing doesn't work? i figured that i'd ask before jumpin' in like a bull in a china shop. tom t

Guest Timbo

If you downloaded the original file you'll need a patch that fixes it.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

tim, thanks for the reply,,, but, i found cr2vcfix which i tried, but still no VC lighting. nothing provides vc lighing including keyboard "L". any more clues would be appreciated, tom t

to continue; since the posky forum is not up; i keep getting the overspeed horn at about .68-71 mach IAS +- 310,FL 190-210, according to real world spec's it max cruise's at 464IAS. don't get me wrong, this is a GREAT flyer! i'm taking US air to places they've only dreamed of.!! Kudo's to the team at POSKY. tom t