Sign in to follow this  
Guest weswood

A compatibility page

Excellent suggestion! I take it that you are willing to volunteer to do that? We could use the help and we'll happily put up a page from your results to help the community out. Interested?

Guest weswood

With the release of FSX I know one of my major concerns was the large amount of money that I have spent on addons for FS2004. Alot of companies have been fantastic about providing updates and patches to allow their products to work in FSX. Other companies have made statements that the software I purchased was for FS2004 not FSX and their will be no upgrades.I stop by Avsim daily to read the news and reviews, alot of which includes FSX compatibility blurbs from various vendors. It is difficult some times to search each different vendors site for that one quick statement about the availability of a patch. My suggestion is simply that Avsim could put a simple page together that would include any dates, or information available for some of the most popular payware.Example:Wilco Publishing 737 PIC - Patch coming early 2007PMDG Beech 1900C/D - Import guide available (http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Express_FAQ)Captain Sim Legendary 757 - Patch available (http://www.captainsim.com/products/b757/fs9tofsx.html)