Sign in to follow this  

twotter???

HI ALLis it me or did LAGO give the impression that the VC in the TWOTTER has working buttons on it...this NEW INNOVATION is exactly the same as any other aircraft I have.none of the VC buttons work with the mouse...whats with the ..you wont have to use the 2d panel crap...seems to me there has been a bit of misleading here.its no different from the Dreamfleet 737

Guest sbdwag

Lets not forget the Amazing HiFi Sounds by Meatwater.

Guest Virtual_Tao

It was my impression that there were sub-panels that could be opened up while in the virtual cockpit mode that enabled you to adjust your flying without switching back to 2d panel mode. I don't think they ever claimed to have an 'active' virtual cockpit. So how is the plane by the way. Greg in KAVL

Guest sbdwag

VC is ok only extends to the cockpit though. There is no passenger area no wings and no propellers.External model is goodVC is only bright backlighted and no runway lights visible. Sound package is marginal for a payware package.Flight model is poor. Pitch is extremly sensitive and trim is very coarse.Packages and variations availilable are good.Frame rates are poor in the Main panel unless you hide the yoke. Then the main panel and the VC have good framerates but not great.Just another addon plane with nothing extraordinary except the repaints and the configurations. Unless they can pull the rabbit out of the hat. It will be in mothballs in a week or so never to be seen again. sbdwag

>is it me or did LAGO give the impression that the VC in the >TWOTTER has working buttons on it...this NEW INNOVATION is >exactly the same as any other aircraft I have.none of the VC >buttons work with the mouse...whats with the ..you wont have >to use the 2d panel crap...seems to me there has been a bit >of misleading here.its no different from the Dreamfleet 737 The only way I see anyone getting that impression is by skimming over statments and jumping to conclusions without actually reading things. Here is an excerpt from the description on the LAGO site:"As we all know some of the most problematic parts of flying with the VC is that a lot of the controls normally used with the mouse can no longer be used. We decided to solve this by having ALL parts of the panel as separate windows."I see no mention of a virtual cockpit with clickable buttons, and I see that they have simply made an innovation to make life easier. On the other hand, what I do see is yet another example of people not researching products, and being dissapoined with their overly impulsive purchase.Scott

Wait a minute. I read that the VC is forward only or something like that. Can someone explain this? Are there no side panels. If not you cannot advertise you have A VC cockpit can you? Someone, could you explain what the VC is exactly with this plane?BobG

Guest sbdwag

You have the Cockpit only in the VC. Basically you have a box and you are inside of it. There is no passenger area, no wings, no engines no propellers, Just a cockpit.sbdwag

Hi scottyou could be right..i probably didn't read everything i should have about the TWOTTER package.this was an impulse buy as you put it.but the way i read there advert was that it had a working VC,no need to go to the 2D panel.can be flown from the VC...etc etc my take on this was that it had a live VC where as you run mouse over the VC the buttons ,knobs and switches would work..this new innovation is no different from dreamfleets popup panels....all i can say is...next time ill do my homework. best wishes steve