Sign in to follow this  

Why did I get a PM about image size?

So why are others like UKflyer allowed to post images over 150K if I am not?

Guest dths30

>What really annoys me here is that the screenshot forum is run>in frames...a real pain to look at the fullsize picture when>you have to scroll.http://forums.avsim.net/

Guest Zacherius8

Staggerwing,I think it's just plain rude not to reply to our findings and think that this will all blow all. Again : Rules state that you MAY NOT upload images larger then 150kb when uploaded to the AVSIM SERVER.How come our posts get deleted when we upload pictures bigger then 150 TO OUR OWN SERVERS? And what a user above mentiones : So you can upload 10 pics 150kb (total 1500kb), but we can't upload 4 pics each between 170 and 250kb (total, less then 1000kb)? That is, ofcourse, ludacris.I don't mind following the rules, but either change them, so we don't put time and effort in posting screenshots, (that get deleted per rules that don't exist), or stop deleting posts. Cause now you're just being unfair mate.Regards, Zacherius.

Guest Staggerwing

[/i]>Staggerwing,>>I think it's just plain rude not to reply to our findings and>think that this will all blow all. Again : Rules state that>you MAY NOT upload images larger then 150kb when uploaded to>the AVSIM SERVER.[/i]Findings!?! This is not something that is open to the members to go over and find things they want changed to their own desires.First off, it does no good for us to reply to complaints about the rules at this point in time as it's been expained many times TO many people BY many people and some still want to break the rules here. Rude!?! Do you not think we have better things to do with our time besides keep telling you the same things over and over? Many times members get PMs rather than a reply here in the forum, you don't see those, and the members don't mention them either. >I don't mind following the rules,Sure, as long as you make the rules that YOU want to have that is.. but either change them, so>we don't put time and effort in posting screenshots, (that get>deleted per rules that don't exist), or stop deleting posts.>Cause now you're just being unfair mate.>>Regards, >>Zacherius.FAIR is exactly what we are trying to be.. same rules for everyone and enforcement the same every time. Know the rules, and you'll not have to ask WHY the delete happened.If you don't want to follow them for whatever reasons you have, then you have to hang out at another site that will allow members to make the rules.Watch for new pinned post coming soon.. Now I'll be rude again and lock this thread.BUT..The bottom line will still be the same, Avsim wants you to follow the rules they post for the forums. If you don't like it here at Avsim enough to follow them, enjoy your FS forum life on another site and be happy.