Sign in to follow this  

FSNAV and FS2K ATC

If I set a flightplan from FSNAV and import it into FS2K, will FS2K ATC use the runway that I set in FSNAV for depatures and arrival? ThanksTroy

Guest gasebah

Simple answer, simple question. No. FS ATC will still call the RWY depending on wind direction.Alex

Bummer..but thanks Alex...I was asking because the strangest thing happened to me...I created a flight from LGAT to KSFO flying MelJet UA747 at 37000...On final,ATC instructed me to land on runway 10L at KSFO..Just prior to touch down,I seemed to have a very heavy head wind that kept me afloat and creeping very slowly towards the runway..With both FS Sky World and FSMeteo enabled the weather scenery was great.Anyways, my final was at 140knts, and just at touch down, the plane came to a complete stopped, yet with auto reverse enabled, my speed read 80 knts...Is it possible that a 747 can actually do this at 140knts?Thanks,Troy