Sign in to follow this  

how do u get AI aircraft to show up??

Guest gooper

Hi all< just want to know how u guys get all those AI aircraft to show up at the gates, in the skies,etc. I drool every time I see these screen shots with all those planes !! I have my AI settings turned up to the max but i can't see any other planes at the airport gates or in the sky- what do I need to do?

Guest jase439

The best place to start is Project AI http://www.projectai.com. You will need to download AFCAD 1.3.1 (available here at AVSIM) and AI Traffic Mover (which is available at PAI's website). There's tons of info over at PAI and you should be able to get up and running in no time.Good Luck!J

Just buy and install FS2002 Pro. It's automatic. However, if you wish more, browse the flight sim sites.

Hi, I assume you are already running FS2K2, if so ignore the above post as I think he has picked you up wrong. I assume you want AI traffic representing real world airlines and flight plans etc. If so there is the easy way and the hard way. The hard way involves visiting www.projectai.com and downloading the base installer and your choice of airline installers (Note: Olympic and Air France must be installed first). There is a lot of issues with these installers but with some tinkering about with AITM, Version 2 CFG files and AFCAD it all should work beautifully!. The easy way is to spend 30 quid on 'My Traffic' (I think thats what its called) which is available from the Lago site (I think). This package gives you world airlines all in one easy install. I can't comment on the quality of the latter package having never tried it myself, but Project AI looks fantastic and if you can wait a month or two they are in the process of upgrading their auto-installers to eradicate the current issues and thus eliminating the need to mess with files. And its free.Let us know how you get on :-)Cheers

I bought My Traffic and after solving a couple of problems at the begining,I really like it. Adds a whole new dimension to flight simming.