Sign in to follow this  
Robert W

AVSIMConference FSX promise

I finally recieved my copy of FSX from AVSIM as one of the 400 attendees. So thank you. However, my wife was also a registered attendee and is due a copy which has not yet been recieved. Is this due to AVSIM not having send out all of the copies as of yet? If so, when can she expect hers?Thanks for a quick replyJames Dowgialoa.k.a.

Guest ginsuman

I have the same situation also. I wrote about a month ago and they told me they are looking into it. I'm still waiting.Barry Becher

Guest Mikey

Never received mine at all either... anyone able to check on this?

I finally received mine (actually my wife's copy) a few days ago. I originally wrote Tom about the missing copy and he instructed me to write to Martin Arant about it. Here is the email for him: marty@avsim.comInclude your mailing info.Give it a shot.Jim

I have done this three times and am still waiting for a response. Being ignored is not a good way to do business. I would feel better if someone told me that those copies were not forthcoming because.....Some response is better than none. Maybe they will be sent to us at the next AVSIM convention.Slightly perturbed Dom

Dom,please email me your Full Name and Address and I will ensure that you receive your copy as promised to all pre-registrants.