Sign in to follow this  
sirsanka

jfk afcad for airport 2000

hey guys,could someone tell me where to get an afcad file for jfk using airport 2000 vol 1 or if they have one could they send it to me at gwilson20@netzero.netthanx in advance,geoff

I made a set of overlays, but I didn't have a good facility chart so the gate numbers are all wrong. If you want it anyway, i can upload it. Misha

Guest C17SimGuy

I've got some brand spankin' new overlays for KJFK in the pipeline designed to work with (but not endorsed by) PAI flights. Don't know when it's gonna get finished tho, because of the whole "radius method vs. overlays." I'm also almost done with KLGA and KLGB (to use with Shez Ansari's awesome scenery) The packages will include each airport with nearly 100% correct gates and also overlays to make the traffic realisitic.-drew

Guest jase439

I don't think there's much debate. The radius technique is easier to implement and it works better - hands down. I would err on the side of the future ;-)J

thanx for all the responses.im gonna use the file posted because i had nothin. another question though- is there a way to get rid of the static aircraft. i deleted all the dynamic but didnt see any files that ended with .sta or whatever it is to get rid of static aircraft. thanx fellas,geoff