Sign in to follow this  
brucek

What a/c for FedEx DC-10 / MD-11?

For those of you that fly FedEx, the DC-10, MD-10 or MD-11 in particular- which aircraft and/or panel do you all use?Thanks,Bruce.

Guest flightpro08
Guest jase439

There's another tri-star panel that I think is better (and newer) than Ahlberg's that I use on my L-1011. Let me find the link and I'll post it here.J

Guest jase439

It's a panel by V. Sokolav (includes Mike Stone's L1011 visual model with a MUCH improved FDE). The panel is pretty slick too. It's available at the "other" site :)

Some searches using Sokolav brought no results. What is the filename of that panel?Nevermind, found it: vvsl1011.zipPanel author is Sokolov with an "ov"Thanks!

>>It's a panel by V. Sokolav (includes Mike Stone's L1011 >visual model with a MUCH improved FDE). The panel is pretty >slick too. It's available at the "other" site>Yep.. haven't been able to get on the `other' site in a month or two, and when a login IS established, the streaming rate is like that of a telephone line.Oh well.. guess you must pay to play..!!File name : vvsl1011.zip

Is that the panel from Flightsoft's 'Fly to Hawaii?'

Repearting the last poster's question: where did that panel come from? If it's Flightsoft's 'Fly to Hawaii', I'd be interested in your comments.Thanks,Bruce.

Where *did* that mystery panel come from? I would like to give it a try...Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Bruce:Just adding my two cents. I also use Steffan Albergh's DC-10 panel and he and Alain Capt's colaborative effort for the MD-11. Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.