Sign in to follow this  

To the AI Gurus out there

Hi There,I have downloaded the Traffic Tools 1.2 and some liveries from project AI to install on my Fs2002.However now how do I proceed to get aircraft on the terminals and get some aircraft flying around me and with ATC telling me to follow them etc.Any help as I have downloaded these but do not know how to proceed and maybe someone there can be so kind to give me some easy instructions to follow as I am no computer man.Awaiting any help.Regards,Emann.

hi emann, I am not the guru you may expect but I recentyl installed PAI aircraft as well, without any problems. btw, in my humble opinion there is no need to download the traffic tools if you use the PAI flights. but make sure you also download the PAI basic installer FIRST and then download the seperate airline packages. installation should be more than easy because every package comes with an (automatic) installer/Setup. just make sure that you insert the right path to yourt fs2002 installation. and , of course , enable ATC and AI planes in the fs2002 menue! Finally, go to an airport that really supports the flights you just installed. you will not - necessarily - see any planes in iceland when youi just installed plans for brazil :-)CheersPhilCome to DAD!http://www.dangerous-airports.com/images/dad_logo.jpg

Hi there,Ok I have started with the inclusion of the first aircraft which is a 737-300 in my country's livery of AirMalta. The aircraft looks ok and I can see it in the AI traffic in my airport of Malta.Now I tried my first flight plan on TTools1.2. The thing that I cannot understand is the time of the flight. I am setting it to depart from LMML(Malta) to LICC(Catania) at 21.30 and round trip to leave LICC at 23.00 and leave the duration all as 00:00:00 for the compiler to work it out. However when I then decompile again the time changes to for example 08.30. Any reason for this or is there any thing to do before setting up the start time of the flight? Also how do I set the local and GMT time within the FS2002 since when I alter one the other changes automatically.So to boil it down - how does the time work for TTools and also how many minutes before shall I be on the apron to check that the flight is actually happening and hear it on ATC.Regards,Emann.