Sign in to follow this  
Guest LarryJ_KMSO

aircraft falls through ground each time

Guest Lenny Zaman

guys, lately i can't fly anymore because my plane simply falls through the groudn every time i start a flight, but really everytime, addon scenery or not, this is really frustrating. it appears asif though FS's ground is just not there.Yet once in a while it is all okay.Another note: my multiplayer isn't doing what it should, external progs can't find my hosted sessions(AI bridge and Squawkbox)any help, people who've experienced this, i allready reinstalled but kept my original CFG's to not lose all information.

Guest Joshieca

Which aircraft are falling through the ground?Is it all of them or just a certain type, type meaning like a creator type (PAI, Mike Stone, etc.)?If its all of them, well...I would nuke your install and start fresh. If its just a few...then check and redownload that aircraft's .cfg and model files. Those are usually the two areas that will cause that sort of thing. The model could be sending out the wrong data and the aircraft.cfg file's contact points could have gotten messed up.FYI: If its the Project AI planes there is a fix located on their website.[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day

Guest Lenny Zaman

yup it's all of em gonna revamp the installation, and use only the backup of my scenery.cfg so i don't have to reinstall all addons...

Guest Lenny Zaman

nope, now reinstalled entire FS, still gives the fallthroughsAND also i have an offset position transferr to Squawkbox.When i'm at EBBRin Fs, i'm in france on Procontroller.... it's simply not fun...Anyone suggestions? otherwise i'll have to format my system...

Guest Joshieca

Thats a strange one..Just checking but when you did an uninstall you used the Add/Remove programs right? After which you deleted any signs of the FS2002 program on your drive and then rebooted before you re-installed too?If you feel ok using it, use REGEDIT to edit out the FS2002 locations in your reg keys.

Guest Lenny Zaman

thanks for the suggestion, but i'm gonna throw down the system next weekendso no FS this week .. :'( well it ain't thaat bad...cheers

Guest LarryJ_KMSO

Just a thought...You haven't somehow saved the "bad falling through the ground" flight as the default flight accidentally? hat is somehow gone Alt, Flights, Save Flight, and then [ ] Make this flight the default flight got checked? I usually fly somewhere land, shut down and then save my current position as the default flight. Then I start up from there, and fly somewhere else next. Once time, this resulted in my crashing over and over until I got rid of the bad start up. Each time the aircraft plowed into the ground with only the tail sticking up. Very disconcerting.I can't believe that a reinstall wouldn't fix this but there's my thought for what it's worth.Larry