Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Payware

I was thinking about making some purchases soon and I was wondering if anyone knew some dependable Payware sites that offer something that freeware dosen't (one of them being a good looking LOT 737-400)? I know that Ariane studios has fully animated parts, along with stairs, opening cargo doors and so forth. How is Dreemfleet and do they offer the aircraft I am looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Grzes

Lago, PSS, Dreamfleet, FSD, Flight1 are the companies you can trust for certain.Carenado isn't too bad either (hey people, you're running to PT again so why not them. They at least apologised and made amends).

Guest flightpro08

For the heavy guys, I highly recommed Dreamfleet's 737-400, PSS' Airbus package, and the Pilot in Command 767-300. They can be found at www.dreamfleet2000.com , http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/ , and www.wilcopub.com respectively.For the little guys, I highly recommend Dreamfleet's Cessna Cardinal 177B and Piper Archer II, and Flight1's Cessna 421C Golden Eagle. They can be found at www.dreamfleet2000.com and www.flight1.com respectively.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)SAN TRACON Lead ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Tester-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.30 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Ryan+Fretwell&CatID=Root]Here to Download my New American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Guest oyvindhansen

And for something a little bit different I highly recommend www.captainsim.com- Oyvind

Guest SoarPics

<>.Jeroen, well said. Absolutely spot on.Regards,

Another "excellent" company for payware aircraft is RealAir Simulations. They produced the Marchetti SF260 which has an excellent virtual cockpit, and some of the best flight dynamics ever produced for FS2002. The SF260 can be used for long IFR cross-countries, or just plain fun aerobatic flight. http://www.realairsimulations.com/home.htmlL.Adamson

>They at least apologised and made >amends). That's why we have thieves in this hobby. People either accept any BS or forget things quickly.

>>They at least apologised and made >>amends). >>That's why we have thieves in this hobby. People either >accept any BS or forget things quickly. Forget things "quickly"??? It's been about two years hasn't it? Is there a life sentence for air.file "theft" without NO chance of redemption?????It just keeps getting re-hashed over and over...... by certain individuals. Besides, when it came to Carenado, it was the exterior graphics that really attracted me. But I would have thought the whole aircraft was pirated for re-sale by reading many of the postings.GET OVER IT.....L.Adamson

Larry, yes, and now we hear that another well known commercial group has inadvertently used an MS airfile. Where are the self-appointed crusaders to castigate them? Where is the self-rightuous indignation that followed the Carenado affair by the minions of three or four? It doesn't exist. Why is that you reckon? Carenado was an easy target I suspect. I also suspect this commercial group is more than any of the "crusaders" wish to take on. Or, more likely, there is bigotry involved. South American = The worst possible = Pirates without any possible defense. :)Obviously, a hot button has been touched. But you know what? The lack of emotion over this latest issue of "poached files" as the gurus would describe them, and the fact that is not on the radar screen of the "protectors of the faith" is troubling. Where is the self-rightous protectors of all that is good in FS'dom? Where is the journalist and offended few???? Not a peep. Something stinks here.

Tom,There are a few peeps from the journalist at Flightsim.com. But it seems to have died down today. At least it's not on the current pages.L.Adamson

Guest SoarPics

It's been my experience that at times some folks' logic doesn't waft of the pleasant scent of pancakes and eggs in the morning.:-beerchug

Yup,PSS, Dreamfleet, Flight1, CaptainSim, Wilco, RealAir Simulations are all great in my experiences with them and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from any of em...Regarding the Lago thing with the Twin Otter airfile - I know everyone seems to be really ticked off about that but isn't there a chance that it actually was just a stupid mistake on their part rather than an actual effort to decieve customers and pirate an MS airfile? Lago has an excellent track record of producing quality stuff - the old Mad Dog product, Emma Field, FSSE, and the Honolulu scenery - shouldn't we give them the benefit of the doubt? I mean it's not like they've ever had this kind of issue come up before, yet everyone wants them crucified immediately... I could understand a bit more if it had been another payware airfile in there (ala Caranado with Steve Small's files) but cmon, the default MS King Air 350 file?? First off, who would they possibly fool with that, and secondly, as Mathijs Kok from Lago stated already, would they really be so stupid as to leave the description lines identifying it as an MS airfile in there? I don't think there's any credible reason to suspect that this was anything more than an honest mistake...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

It could become historic! I guess one of those that frequently hold other people up to ridicule can't stand the same treatment. The above post of mine just resulted in a threat of a lawsuit by the offended individual, tsk tsk. You pick out the sentence above that resulted in the threat.. Winner gets a free pass to next year's convention! This must be a record of some kind. Posting to threats in less than 24 hours. Some day I am going to publish all this saved email... It would give all of you a hoot, I am sure. :-lol