Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Payware

Okay, so beyond lamely trying to provoke a fight, what's your point? As I said... enlighten me. What's going on here guru?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Okay Malves, we'll have a go at this.Pay attention!!!What kind of limited intellect threatens to sue for an off-handed tongue in cheek remark? Would that be your intellect, Malves? Who in their right mind would be dumb enough to hope to do nothing but waste money throwing a bunch a lawyers at Tom's post? Would that be you, Malves?And a final point, and I'll make this simple enough for even you to understand: It is considered poor taste (which you have proven time and again that you have plenty of) to use partial quotes. It is manipulative, selfish and just plain unprofessional.Yep, that all fits you.Have a nice day... now back in your hole.

"In the high end segment there are more payware than freeware aircraft"I agree with that as well. I haven't seen any freeware package approach the completeness that Dreamfleet's Cardinal, or Flight1's 421 have. Those packages come with repaint kits, manuals, multiple liveries, multiple config options. But Yannick's Robin scores quite high, so does Geof's Debonair, and Simubuild's/USD's MU-2. And take something like the Meljet 747-400 along with the freeware repaint support, and you have a collective project that is almost as impressive as the payware projects.With the release of FSDS 2.0, FSDS designers that never got a grasp of GMAX may start rolling out some very impressive work. I can't wait to see what that does to freeware. I'd rank the four freeware packages I've mentioned as "long-term" as the Flight1 421 and Dreamfleet Cardinal. I'm happy to have access to both great freeware and payware...

>Okay, so beyond lamely trying to provoke a fight, what's >your point? As I said... enlighten me. What's going on here >guru? Please,Stop playing me-dumb-you-smart. If you've been checking your email lately you know what's going on. Spare me the time.It's a shame a good friend of mine is not allowed to post here. It seems to be convenient that way. After all, he could enlighten not only you and me, but everybody else.Regarding, "trying to provoke a fight". That's not my intention. So, Greg, please, accept my apologies.

>And a final point, and I'll make this simple enough for even >you to understand: It is considered poor taste (which you >have proven time and again that you have plenty of) to use >partial quotes. It is manipulative, selfish and just plain >unprofessional. Read>>Where is the journalist and offended few???? Not a peep. Something stinks here.>>Some day I am going to publish all this saved email... It would give all of you a hoot, I am sure. Do you know what is he talking about? If you don

Well I would like to throw in the name of the Project Freeware 737s as some of the best around.Shez