Sign in to follow this  
fbobum

How to stop default King Air ROLLING UNDER OWN STEAM!!

How do I stop the default Beech King Air from rolling away under its own steam when I release the breaks? The throttle on my joystick is at zero but the sounds from the engines seems way too high. Do I need to tweak something using FSEdit and if so can anyone recommed settings.

Guest jase439

The conditioner levers default to High Idle on the default King Air. You need to move them into Low Idle.Cheers,J

Guest SoarPics

And, I might add, adjust the props.

Guest paulri

Nope, you can keep the props in High RPM. If you calibrate your throttle in FSUIPC, setting it up properly (read the readme), you will have no trouble. Will provide an idle setting around ~10% torque. I regularly taxi with the throttle set for ~15 on torque (use about ~20% to get it moving), never have a problem with fast taxi. Prop in HIGH, condition levers in low idle. Works every time.Paul