Sign in to follow this  

VSkyday / FS Sky World 2002SE Question...

Hey all,I apologize if this has already been covered, or if I missed something in the manuals, but I would appreciate any assistance anyone can offer!I wanted to try out the new "VSkyday" feature of FS Sky World 2002SE so I installed one of the days. Only now, I cannot get it to go away and everytime I load up anything in FS the sim starts out in the VC zoomed way out, with a little tiny top-down view window open in the upper left hand corner of the screen and the altimeter set for the VSkyday. Even if I clear the weather (which successfully rids me of the clouds, winds, etc), I still load in the VC all zoomed out and with the top-down window open.Anyone else experienced this or know how to solve it? Thanks in advance for any help!

I don't load a situation to start ... I use the "create a flight" option to load my flightplan, set the time, set my fuel load, etc. If there's something I'm still missing, perhaps you could be a little more specific on how to remedy the problem.

Hi, Just mouse right click on fs sky world situation button and clear the situation.OrYou must go to your Flight situation and select another one, because v-sky exemple still your fs2k2 default flight.#1 To remove the small windows, right mouse click on the small windows, and press close.#2 Select another flight as default (make my flight as default)Than for all others fs2002 session, you can do it like before with no small windows on top.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Thanks Chris! Right-clicking and clearing worked great!