Sign in to follow this  
BadKarmaPT

Lago Twin Otter VC Question

I posted this on the Lago Forum but nobody wished to reply.Not sure why do you?Is it true that when looking left or right that you do not see the engine and wing? If this is correct, how can they not include something as important as this? I dont get it. I wonder how many people actually purchased it and did not know? Personally I did not purchase the plane but this really upsets me that a payware company can get away with this. Quality sometimes is questionable but to leave off something like the engine view is pretty squeeky.Tks BobG

Bob,I haven't purchase the plane so, I don't know if it is true. I thought about getting it but later decided not to since some very nice payware craft are soon to be released....Flight1's DC-9 and Piper Meridian, Dreamfleet's Boeing 727 and Cessna 310...to name a few.Larry :-)

Hi LarryYes I know and am waiting also. The Meridian really looks promising!It just bothers me that for some $20 is quite a lot to pay for a product the has missing major components. I just hope that the buying community take notice. I would be livid if I had purchased it. I have been spoiled by the great products and I just have no patience for sub-standard payware. I really think Lago needs to belly up and put the wings on or drop the price considerably. Im done. BobG

Guest sbdwag

There are no wings, no propeller, nothing behind the Cockpit door This is the VCsbdwag

Yeah - that Twin Otter is class - full interior & virtual cockpit - really cool doing replays in a passenger point of view. There was also an Isles of Scilly Skybus repaint on avsim there not so long ago too - great stuff and all for free!