Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike94

FFG Saab Panel at PSD-Installed, but now FS freezes...

Guest lawyerpilot

Never had this problem before, but now when I load up a flight, and it goes into the screen where the bar scrolls across as the flight is loading, I get an hour glass, but it freezes with a black screen before the progress bar has a chance to come up on the screen. Any ideas? I am trying to load the FFG Saab, with the awesome 2-d panel views available over on PSD. Any help would be appreciated!ChristopherP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL- 186 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

I haven't encountered this problem....not to say I won't.... Have you tried rebooting your computer to see if that helps? Just a guess.Larry :-)

Guest Lobaeux4

I've got the same problem. I tried loading the cessna at meigs first, then going to the Saab. No good. It freezes the sim, and I have to ctrl-alt-del just to get back to the desktop. I haven't figured out why.I'd really like to use this panel, it looks great.Lobaeux

Guest Lobaeux4

Deleted those two gauges, it works like a champ!!Lobaeux

Guest lawyerpilot

What two gauges? By loading another aircraft first, I was able to actually get into the Saab on the runway with the panel. It's awesome! But, when I try to activate anything or touch anything. Now it freezes. The sending problems feature on MS said that it was a problem with a module, ntll.dll I think. Anyway, what two gauges do I need to get rid of? Thanks for everyone's help!

Guest lawyerpilot

This tells you the two gauges to alleviate.>Christopher >>P4 1.8 >768 ram >80 gig hardrive >Visiontek Ti4 4600 >CH yoke/pedals >19" inch monitor- >Soundblaster PCI 512 >Win XP >>Instrument rated ASEL- 186 hours >AOPA >LawyerPilots Bar Association >>>"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and >thus will ever be." P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASELAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest Mike94

In case you have problems when using the panel (i.e. FS crahes or hangs), as a simple solution just delete these 2 gauges:psd_s340_thr_r.gaus340_thr_l.gauOther than that you won't see the throttles moving after deleting these gauges, the panel works great.Good luck,Michael