Sign in to follow this  

how misleading is this ?

Boy...Mr. Tishma certain brings out the worst in people. I guess this demonization stuff never gets old, eh? Have fun...Danny

Dreamfleet actually has a mergefile on their own site for the Ariane FS2000 version.So yes, there is mutual interest here in promoting the other product because it means more sales for both of them.You'll also notice that the attitude towards Ariane and Peter Tishma is far less hostile over at flightsim.com where Dreamfleet host their forums...Pretty much like the attitude towards Carenado is more hostile there than it is here (except that Carenado actually publicly apologised and pulled the offending product where PT never did something like that even when under a court order).

When it relates to Mr Tishma it never gets old if only because he always thinks up new schemes for us to demonise him for :-)

Guest Toni Rauch

.....All this negative talk about Ariane..... it's very naughty!As a recent e-mail I received from Bobbo/Tishma/whoever he is today clearly pointed out, until I apologise in public for all the nasty, nasty things said about Ariane/Tishma, and promise to support their work, I am not allowed to fly their aeroplane.....:( I mention this as a warning to the community, as I'd hate to hear of anyone else suffering the same dreadful fate as being dis-allowed to fly an Ariane plane, as I have...... :-lol :-lol Toni.

Toni, "As a recent e-mail I received from Bobbo/Tishma/whoever he is today clearly pointed out, until I apologise in public for all the nasty, nasty things said about Ariane/Tishma, and promise to support their work, I am not allowed to fly their aeroplane....."Can you elaborate on this please ? Your not allowed to fly their model, because you told some truths....What will we see next, a EULA saying you can only purchase this overpriced model of dubious source, if you dont call me names ? I'm sorry Mr. Tishy but anything that lands on your door is all of your own creation...FACT. When you read this Mr. Tishy,more than once have you been offered the chance to explain yourself....your a sick guy, if you realy think you can control everything and everybody.I hope you got a refund Toni.Dr. George

JW, It's the 2000 version....who wants that ?Personally regarding Carenado, they did apologise, that is enough for me.George

Well, at the time Dreamfleet posted it it was the current version :-rotorThat was before FS2000 was released of course (was there ever such an age, yes there was :-lol)

JW,Interestingly, it was the 2000 version (boxed) that was claimed to be 2002 compatable....before anybody had seen 2002, it was a surprise and shock to realise it was not....George

DAMN !does that mean I cant fly "MY" BONANZAS anymore ??????:)