Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

Ariane panel

Guest Lobaeux4

Fired off an email to ariane asking, but didn't receive a reply yet. Anyone who's purchased the analogue -300 panel, are you going to get a free upgrade when the FMC is finally released, or will that have to be a new purchase?The panel looks so clean and fresh, I'm undecided between it and the dreamfleet panel.Lobaeux

Guest CharlesH

Hi:Dreamfleet panel is much better than anything I have seen. I cannot tell you what Ariane's FMC will have. But Dreamfleet's 737 is worth every penny. You will enjoy it.Charles

Guest JoakimE

Asked the same question, and got the reply that no, the FMC update won't be free for those who buy the analogue one.

Lobaeux ,You would be well advised not to even contemplate the Tishy panel. I've seen a review or two in German and Italian and they give it 6 of 15..poor. The bitmaps are a mish mosh rag tag collection. Gauges are too small to read and have Russian bitmaps, so it goes on.The Dreamfleet panel is by far superior in every aspect and offers the choice of FMC or manual flight coupled with a good autopilot. In terms of good value, Dreamfleet wins hands down. Most importantly you can download it without problem, you wont be scammed into buying a CD at massive cost.Lastly, there are enough users and forums to help out with any problems and if your realy stuck, the service offered by Dreamfleet is second to none.George

Go with the DF panel better in every way. Use the DF 737 panel and the Ariane 737 a perfect fit. I have been using the DF panel w/ the Ariane Gmax 737 for some time works like a charm no issues at all.Johnualfan@msn.com

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Hi,First of all, I can not idenify all problems you claim that Ariane

Staffan

Thanks SimMan,That article I must know word for word.... It's just a pity some seem to think it's irrelevant because it's a nice plane or it does not affect them....YET.George

"Perhaps you should also read the reviews which basically say, it's overpriced,not worth the money,one saying "I've seen better freeware".This make little sense, if he actually has the product, why would he need to rely on a review to form his own opinion ?He already has the best means to make the fairest judgement of the product.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Hi Lobaeux4,I'll actually own both the Ariane 737 (which is great :-)) and the Dreamfleet panel (the best there is at the moment)...They works together like a charm since a patch of Lee Holdrige and people from the DF forum...I'll don't no anything of the history, but I'm only talking from experience that the purchase process went without a hitch...So these are the fact's experienced by me and no assumptions.The visual model is really great, only I've think the air file of DF is better...I'll don't purchased the ariane panel based on several test articles on several websites...The results came out as difficult reading of the gauges and quite a lot of bugs...But that I'll don't now for sure it's only based on the articles and the reviewer his or her opinion...So the above is only my personally experience, and I'll believe there are also others here with different views and experience...I'll believe that you could only give a fair comment when you own both and also this is subjective to the reviewer and his experience... Hope this will helpful in your decision...With kind regards,Andr

André

As I stated above nothing IMHO compares to the DF panel. Ariane did send me there panel for Free I tried it but I am partial to the DF one. The Ariane 737 is fantastic very realistic looking that is why I purchased it. Since I fly 98% of my flights with a 737 I decided that the Ariane UA pack was a good investment for me I do not regret purchasing the pack it comes with 6 United planes. The Ariane support for me has been very good with this release. When they released the first Ariane 737 over a year ago that was a different story but I finally did get my 737's from them and I continued to fly them w/ the DF panel up until the Gmax UA 737 was released.For me it's about getting enjoyment out of my purchase and the Ariane 737 is very enjoyable and all who own it I am sure will agree.Johnualfan@msn.com

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.