Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobK

it would be cool if a payware developer

there have been many great addons have come on to the market, like the PSS 747 777 and Wilco's 767 however please correct me if i'm wrong but none have come out with an interactive 'train the pilot' flightswhat i mean by this is for example a instructor walks/talks you through the full phases of start up, take off, land, and off by voice, also it would be cool if there was an instructor who could show you how to use the FMC and how to do proper landings takeoffs how to use the LNAV VNAV etcyes i know there is instructions in pdf file where you read and practice, however it would be great if there was this proactive learning whereby you hear an instructor guide you in all phases of flight in a 777 747 etc

CaptSim has a start up flash program which walks you through the procdures on how to start a mig21but I agree... that would be coolthe tutorial on dreamfleet's flight planner thingy is cool too

yea well i think it would be a great marketing too as well if a developer came up with something like this