Sign in to follow this  

Dreamfleet / 737-400

Guest rmce

Can anyone tell me whether the Dreamfleet aircraft can be used as an 'ordinary' 737 within Fs2002I enjoy the challenge of FMC and all the Dreamfleets superb aircraft, but I would like sometimes just to use as the standard aircraft with autopilot and GPS etc.Any advice? rmce

Guest Toni Rauch

Of course you can.Simply fly the plane 'manually' as you would any other plane. You don't need to use the FMC or autopilot functions if you choose not to, or you can use the autopilot without the FMC.Toni.

Guest rmce

Thanks for replies.I have tried this only to have aircraft assume its Dreamfleet mode and demand cups of coffee and every switch on the panel to be toggled!I shall try again!rmce

Guest Toni Rauch

I think you might be slightly confused - the aircraft systems (engine, hydraulics etc.) need to be set up correctly before flight (i.e. no warnings on the panel) but you can still fly totally manually.Regarding the 'coffee', don't you just hate that stewardess saying "Yes Captain, I will have it right away..." . At the least, it's bad English, or does she mean that she'll bring the coffee to the flight-deck after 'she's had it...'? Hope this helps.;) Toni.

Guest rmce

>>Regarding the 'coffee', don't you just hate that stewardess >saying "Yes Captain, I will have it right away..." . At the >least, it's bad English, or does she mean that she'll bring >the coffee to the flight-deck after 'she's had it...'? >>Hope this helps.;) >>Toni. Confused? Moi? Never!(loL)"Shes had it." is preferable I think. However, one must question the value of this Dreamfleet aircraft as she, the stewardess, does not appear and give me it! Whatever 'it' is. I want 'it' whatever it is!I did do a take off with 747, but as you said I was obvioulsy not set up correctly. However I can move it around sky with A/P and change speed and altitude. I have no idea how I am managing this, but I have only had the add on for three days, and the manual is rather 'full'?Still, superb plane.rmce

can anyone tell me if this plane has working weather facility on the map/plan view of the cockpit?thx