Sign in to follow this  

2D Panels do not display

Weird Problem! After installing the St. John's scenery, I no longer get the normal 2D view of aircraft panels. Instead the lower 1/3 of the screen contains what appears to be an outside view of the aircraft. Looks like a tower view.Is it possible that TTools or AFCAD or Traffic Mover did something to change the "in-cockpit" 2D display image. Everything worked fine prior to the scenery install.Just curious to know if anyone has experienced a similar problem, and more importantly, how do I get my 2D panel views back. It appears that the Virtual Cockpit view is fine. I tested that out with the Cessna 421 VC, but again, I could not get the 2D panel to display correctly.Hope there is an easy answer out there somewhere? Help!Keith

When I added the scenery, FS2K2 was minimized. When I added St.Johns and went to the airport, everything looked fine scenery-wise, but the problem with the aircraft 2D panels showed up.All I did was close FS2K2 and restarted the program. Problem gone!