Sign in to follow this  

Meljet Aircraft (747)

For those who have downloaded the Meljet series of 747 aircraft, Ihave the Union Flag and Cargo versions of British Airways, can youadvise if you have the same problems as I do, namely,The 747 does not slow on descent even with only a descent rate of1500. secondly the wing views are not connected to the main bodyof the aircraft and are `floating` in the air apart from the body.Please advise if yo uhave found these problems and if you haveresolved them.thanksJohn

John, Follow the threads at the bottom. Here you'll see that the majority of MelJet users have decided to use he PSS air.file which Mel and Mr.Dees have nicely put together for us...This may help with your reduced speed efforts..As for the Wing View, you'll also see that most us also desire the PSS 747panel which comes equiped with 360* cockpit view, therefore, not displaying any wing views at all...If you wanna stick with what you have, you may want to adjust the outside view of the wings so it does not appear to float...I.E., try pressing the back space button or using the (-) or (+) signs. However, I beleive that what you see is what you get... I recommend downloading and installing FSUIPC v.2.93http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8Hope this helps ya...By the way, you can get PSS 747 Base model and panel for just $10.00 or 5lbs...PeaceTroy