Sign in to follow this  

Rage3D Tweak settings: anyone want to share?

My system:PIV 1.8 512 RAMRADEON 8500LE 128 (built by ATI)40 GB only for FS2K2Samsung SyncMaster 750 ST

Guest Sabadin

I'll post mine for you later tonight.

Guest Sabadin

Ok here we goalternate pixel center-offcolorfill-oncompressed textures-onanisotropic filtering-4:1 forcedmip map and texture- both high qualitydisable herarchicalZ-offdisable hyperZ-offDithering mode-error diffusionenable bump mapping-onvertex storage in local-onW buffer-onextra queued frames-driver defaultfast z clear-onfull z buffer compatibility-ongame gamma-offguard band clipping-onsmoothvision-2 sample performance modesytem memory blits-offtable fog-onTCL hardware,etc.-all ontile back buffer,etc.-all ontexture micro tiling-onvolume textures-onw fog-onvsync-onwait until idxtrilist2-offz compression mode-defaultI run an Athlon XP 1700+ with 512MB PC2100 and an 8500LE.Runs FS2002 at 1152x864x32 at 20-25 fps in most situations.

Hi Sabadin,Which are the display settings you use in FS2002 ? (Shadows, Bilinear, Trilinear, Texture details, ...)Best regards,Damien BRUNET (LFQQ)e-mail : udb@fr.stUDB, L'Univers de Damien BRUNEThttp://www.udb.fr.st/

Guest Sabadin

SceneryTexture Quality-highMesh Complexity-65Terrain Texture Size-mediumAutogen Density-very denseScenery complexity-very denseeffects detail-highvisibility-100water effects-detailcloud density 75dawn/dusk texture smoothing-onterrain detail textures-onAircrafteverything as high as it goesHardwaretarget framerate-25resolution-1280x1024x32hardware lights-8T&L-onAntialiasing-onmultitexturing-onbilinear filtering

Guest Sabadin

Here you go, if you want some for a specific situation let me know.

THX Sabadin, pls tell me how you enable Anti AliasingTIA

Guest Sabadin

Set Smoothvision mode to quality, then set Smoothvision samples to 2x. Then check Antialiasing in FS2002. Usually works for me that way.

Thx Sabadin, but are you using the control panel and the Rage3D Tweaker simultaneus???Which are your settings in the Direct 3d and OpenGL tabs??TIA

ok,but when you use the rage3d the panel settings are all in default???TIA