Sign in to follow this  
Guest japangg

Does Garuda Indonesia Airlines still use 747-200's??

Guest HeavyFan

Just wondering if Garuda indonesia Airlines still uses the 747-200 model for regular routes? I saw alot of repaints for the FSP 747-200 model for AI of Garuda Airlines in about 4 Diffrent livery's, so i am wondering if any of you out there know if they still use the 747-200's along with their 747-400's! Would apprecite the info on this! Since Airliners.net only has one recent picture of a 747-200 in serivce on Sept,11,2002, and no other listing before or after that other than the begging of the 2002 year! thank's for the help guy's! MIKE-:)

Yeah the B747-200 still flies with Garuda. One route is Hong Kong.

Guest HeavyFan

Ok thank's for the info man!! Now i can download all the great Garuda repaint's for FSPainters 747-200 fo Ai Traffic!! Anyone know if there is any Garuda Ai Plans out there yet? Thnak's MIKE-:)

Guest japangg

You can use WorldAI ver 2. One of the text file contain GA flightplans, and I believe you cand find it here at avsim. It might not be the most realistic one, but at least it can populate WIII or other airports in Indonesia.BTW, I cannot find FSPainter Garuda 747-200. The only FSPainter Garuda I can find is the Garuda AI plane package by djuhari of jet-precision.com(aircraft-gia.zip). Can you point me where you find these FSPainter Garuda 747-200? I'd like todownload them as well.Kind regards,japangg

Guest HeavyFan

yup thats the site! thank's for posting it Misha! MIKE-:)

Guest japangg

Dear Misha and HeavyVan,Thank you very much for the url. Those repaints are great!kind regards,japangg

Guest HeavyFan

Yup they are!! And FSPainters AI model's are great too! I almost replaced most of my PAI 747 series with FSp models! along with FSP 777, they just look a little bit more to size and realistic looking than some of PAI models! but I still use both as they are great for AI Traffic and FPS Friendly!-:)

Guest japangg

That's exactly what I do, too. I replaced some of PAI planes with FSP models. I only keep PAI planes for liveries not available inFSP models.Kind regards,japangg