Sign in to follow this  

best freeware 3rd party airports?

Is there a thread on this or could someone make some nominations?Thanks.

Sorry I don't know the filenames, but here are some of my favs:Freeware:KDEN Scenery found at flightsim.comCorey Leigh's (sp?) FS2000 KBOS scenery (works spectacular in FS2k2)KSLC scenery from flightsim.comKTPA scenery uploaded to here not long agoChicago Midway scenery from flightsim.comAny FSFrance SceneryPayware:Anything by SimflyersUK2000German Airports (I think that's what it's called)

Guest abent

Don't know if you like to fly in Canada or not, but I hear the CYUL (Montreal, Dorval, PQ) scenery is really good - the pics look amazing. I don't have it yet. Just completing a computer upgrade, then I'll snag that one for sure. Also, CYHZ (Halifax Intl) is great too. I have that one.Adam

I don't have a complete list, but Lago's payware Honolulu gmax scenery deserves a serious nod.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest jase439

It's a frame rate dog, but it's definitely of professional calibre.

Guest abent

Jase439, Are you refering to the CYUL scenery? If so how bad is it for frame rates? I'm almost done my upgrade and getting very good FPS. I don't know if I really want to drop back to FPS in the teens for any piece of scenery. Thanks, Adam