Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobK

Know of any good 737/747/777 VC's?

Ive been siming under fs2002 for a while now and come across some fine planes with virtual cockpits. Unfortunately im yet to find a good Boeing 737/747/777 with a cool dynamic 3d cockpit. I mean I havent found any whatsoever, freeware or payware. Getting bit tired of the default Boeing cockpits which come with FS2002, besides i know they could of been done alot better. Like for instance the upcoming Wilco Airport 2002 Boeing 737. Now thats what im talking about - thats even got active panel VC, the next step in the evolution of computer generated cockpits me thinks. That would have to be the most advanced cockpit in any computer game if done well. I found some great 2d panels from Yannick Lavigne for the Boeings and some great models/repaints. Just the models with built in VC's are very difficult to find. I love those highly detailed VC's like in the Yannick Lavigne Dassault Falcon 50 and Robin DR400 and the POSKY CRJ-200's. Great work fellows.:) But anyway still looking for Boeings - if you know of any let me and everyone know! :D

Guest RobK

PMDG is working on the entire 737NG series which will feature a pretty nice virtual cockpit. They will be making the entire series too, -600, -700, -800, -900 and BBJ. It will be a few months before it is released but you might want to checkout the preview shots and information on their site. :)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/Rob