Sign in to follow this  

DX9 wooo hoooo!!! (Pic)

Same problem here. I can download the installer, but it's like it can't connect to download the rest of it. Anyone know what's going on? :-hmmm Matt

Hi All,Are the MP problems associated with DX 8.2 cleared up in 9.0?Mark

Absolutely no problems on multiplayer or SB I have tested it myself personally.Santanu

Guest jase439

Didn't you install a high end water-cooling unit on that box? Dang, Mike...3.2Ghz? You're using the ASUS 533 board on that right? Does that board feature a PCI/AGP bus lock?J

Here's a list from overclocker site:P4 "Northwood" Overclocking DatabasePls contribute your results here by mailing meEntries are manually reviewed by me so fraudulent entries will be omittedSend in your WCPUID Screenshot in JPG, PNG or GIF (less than 50K) only.State your country or the website you are representingNew AdditionsIntel P4 1.8A@3.5Ghz by Formosian - 12/11 Intel P4 2.5@4.22Ghz by Mr35 - 11/11 Intel P4 2.66@3.71Ghz by Tom Holck - 11/11 Intel P4 2.50@3.50Ghz by Stefan - 11/11 Intel P4 2.8@3.32Ghz by DoGMaN - 11/11 Intel P4 2.50@3.09Ghz by Markodude - 11/11 Intel P4 2.4B@3.06Ghz by Alessandro - 11/11 Intel P4 2.53@3.05Ghz by Markodude - 11/11 Intel P4 2.4A@3.0Ghz by Savage75 - 11/11 Intel P4 2.4B@2.91Ghz by Kaioken - 11/11 Intel P4 1.8A@2.7Ghz by PenQ - 11/11

Yep, it is watercooled with Thermaltake's water cooling system. The Asus P4T533 MoBo has full PCI and AGP bus flexibility so you can raise and lower them individually as you over clock higher. At this point 3.2Ghz is the ultimate sweetspot for FS2002 because it is as smooth and fluid as it will ever be. Anything higher at this point is just gravey. So, now it is up to MS to release FS2004 and bring all our systems to their knees. *SIGH* Well, by this time next year 4.xGhz systems will be out :-lolRegards,Mike T.

Guest flightpro08
Guest gasebah

Well all I can say it doesn't hurt if you gotta Nvidia GF4600Ti either. More fluidity, crisper textures. The only prob I have noticed so far is that 3DMark won't run. Instead it claims that it needs DirectX 8.1 in order to run. I don't care too much 3dMark is overrated anyway.Alex

Guest kilo_sierra17

So can some people who have DX 9 with Nvidia cards tell us how it is, also does anyone know when the officaial release of DX 9 will come out?( Not the BETA version)?Kurt

Guest SlimDady

I think you should turn off framerate lock.. I wana see how high it will go

Quake III Demo; 276.4 frames per second. Nothing OC'd.

I still can not the main exe from the web download .Does anyone have a site they can upload the main exe :/.Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team-----------------------PAI beta team -----------------------"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Guest jase439

I'm convinced the FS team is in an evil conspiracy with Intel and nVidia ;-)I know my system will O/C from 2.4 to 2.7 (or higher) if I could do something about the da*n lack of a PCI/AGP bus lock. Trying to push an FSB of 150 Mhz just clobbers my video card. It can't cope with the PCI/AGP bus zinging along at 75Mhz.*sigh* I got what I paid for in my motherboard.J