Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astradan

Reviewers don't write back?

Avsim,I was just wondering if your staff reviewers could update the email address' that they provide in their reviews, I've sent two emails to two seperate reviewers asking them about certain features on products that they reviewed and neither of them got back to me. Reviews are important to me as they help with potential purchase decisions. Here is a copy of one of those emails, just so you can see I wasn't out of line or criticizing anyone's opinions, just a simple question about a product.>>Hi David,I was reading your review on VFR Real Scenery for England and noticed that you didn't post any night shots, I've been eyeing this scenery for a while, but have yet to see what kind of night lighting these guys have put into this product. I was wondering if maybe you could update your review with some night shots or at least talk about the night lighting a little bit. This is important to me as the majority of my flying is done at night just as I do in real life. Thanks,Jeff<

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Hi Jeff,if you have a problem getting a hold of the reviewer to comment (good or bad). Then pass the email thru me and I will ensure it reaches the reviewer.

Guest Pro-Sim

Hi Jeff,As the reviewer of the product that you mentioned above, I can categorically tell you that I never received the email quoted above. I receive a lot of emails following the reviews that I write for AVSIM and would always reply.Please try resending your email to :drogers@avsim.comBest Regards,David R