Sign in to follow this  

747 V3 Posky in the file lyberi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Gosta... What changes were needed to make it work with PSS panel?-Nic

Hi Buddy. Thanks. I'll do that. GREAT plane. Thanks for including Bill Morad's ATC gauge. I use it all the time on all my planes. The TCAS is GREAT too! This is a real winner! Regards, Bob.

So just need to alias panel and that's all?!?Great.. thanks man.-Nic

You may not alter and upload the stuff POSKY talk about but there is nothing to stop you telling everybody what you changed and what you changed it from/to so that anyone else can make the same changes.There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Guest eko

John, I completely agree with POSKY's decision to not allow uploads of modified AIR/CFG files. This is reasonable, and warranted, for quality control standards.Thanks for clearing that up.

Move over Ariane....POSKY nailed it on the wing views, I think! I'm no 747-400 expert, but at a casual glance, they look as real as any 747 I've flown in. Over the weekend, I'll try a real time, shakedown cruise EHAM-KJFK...Good visuals, POSKY!And thanks John T. for setting the record straight.... Seems like this weekend I've been blessed with two aircraft on opposite ends of the spectrum... The Robin, and the 747-400G'night.....-John

I can't find the wing fold and arresting gear commands to operate the doors. Could you please give them? All else works GREAT! Thanks, regards, Bob.

That's all. They've really gone out of their way to make it a happy marriage. I've done three test flights already (one for each engine version) and other than the now-common throttle reving up and down on final approach before stabilizing down the line, everything is spot on. Flaps work, autoland works, everything's as close as it can be to pure perfection.

Just took round for a spin and it's excellent! Thanks POSKY!

Is there a British Airways Version out yet???John

I can't seem to find it in the library can someone help me?