Sign in to follow this  

747 V3 Posky in the file lyberi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>and other than the now-common throttle reving up and down on final approach before stabilizing down the line, everything is spot on

Go to 'File Library', click on 'What's New', and you'll find an abundance of V3 747s.Cheers,Gosta.

whatever, at least then the gear wouldn't break when you run over a gum wrapper!

I will modify it to work with the PSS 747 Panel, then I WILL UPLOAD IT TO MY SITE!I of course will give you credit for the plane, but sorry to say there is nothing you can do to me if you have a problem with that.

Guest vas_yan

Hi everyone,the new POSKY 744 seems really good,so just a short question: Since it's meant to work fine with the PSS panel, can someone confirm that it supports variable ZFW? I don't mean to get into any sort of discussion on copyrights etc (I'm a lawyer anyway so I get plenty of that in work!) or step on the toes of POSKY.It's just a little something I'd like to know for my own personal enjoyment of this fine arcraft.Thanks everyone, keep contributing to this hobby,

I'm also wondering about the loading of fuel for the transformation to using posky's air file from MelJet/PSS's air file for the PSS panel. It used to be that the panel would read fuel from Centre, Left, Right tanks, but now with Posky's air, they have included the L/R Aux and Centre 2 tanks as well.While you can load all of them as normal, the problem arises on the Fuel display screen on the lower EICAS which now doesn't display the fuel load accurately. I'm not sure if the FMC is also have problems calculating Gross Weight because of this "inaccuracy" with fuel weight.So how do you use the PSS panel with posky's new air file in regard to fuel loading?Thanx in advance,Subs

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/RCbeta.jpg

When I say air file, I mean aircraft.cfg as well since tanks etc are listed there. However in the past everytime I try to tweak the fuel tank sizes/numbers little bit in aircraft.cfg the plane behaves badly as a result. So with my non-existant editing skills I don't think I'll even try this time :()Subs

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/RCbeta.jpg

Guest jaapverduijn

"(...) I WILL UPLOAD IT TO MY SITE! (...) sorry to >say there is nothing you can do to me (...)"You might be unpleasantly surprised, after just having been stupid enough to post your intention to deliberately commit a felony. No need to be confused here: the flagrant copyright theft you intend to perform is a fully fledged felony, and there are MANY things the victim can do (or rather have a court of law do) to you.Jaap Verduijn.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant my instructions on how to do it, not actually uploading the file.

Well "ace" that's not the case in reality. It needs a little more tweaking to really work!

In the POSKY airfile it's ZFW is configured at 545965.000. So it's 545.6. If you convert it to tons it will be about 248.