Sign in to follow this  

flying across the U.S

I am flying around the country my first leg is almost 700NM from KCZL-KJFK I am using real weather how do I get real time?

Guest groundpounder75

What are you refering to in regards to real time?

when I mean real time I mean in real world time that is what I mean when I say real time

Guest DaveKDEN

Just ensure FS2002 is set to system time in the general options. Dave

Guest jase439

There is also an option in FSUIPC which keeps the FS clock synchronized with your system clock. You probably want to enable this option.J

Guest flightpro08

decided flying the comander across the ocean wouldn't work finally? ;-))LOL!What the heck to you mean by real time though? Time of day, time of flight, time of your life, what the hell are you talking about? Sounds like you need to take some time and really decide what you want to do before posting all these nonsensical messages.

what I mean by real time is the actual time of the day and that is updated every hour I hope FS2004 has that option as well as real weather

Doesn't FS know whaich time zone you're in, and therefore what the local time is at any time? I think it's set to be in "local time" by default.Bruce.PS. Where do you head to next in the U.S.?

My next leg of the cross country trip is from KJFK to KOSH oshkosh WI