Sign in to follow this  
airboatr

Re the article titled "Pushback Frustrations"

Dear Sirs.I was very interested to read the article Pushback Frustrations by Joe Glasper.I found it interesting, and also informative. I think Joe dropped right in place with the article as this has never actually been documented anywhere that I can remember.With this in mind, I would like to run a similar kind of front page news sheet that would be asking some important questions regarding aircraft painting for MSFS, rather than just dictating to us as some tutorials tend to do.The main point of the news page would hopefully be to get some help from the developers in their paint kit distributions for All of us budding painters.What I would like to ask is what guidelines do you set for people making any kind of contribution such as this, so that I do not step on anyones toes.This piece will not be a flaming war, or a "pointing the finger" piece, but rather a plea for some kind of uniformity or standard that anyone can start to work on.I will be naming some companies as examples of different styling, and techniques that their painters use, and the type of kits available for us Non Professional Painters, along with some points that I have discovered so far with my painting learning curve.I genuinely believe that we need some kind of Standard in this field, as the differences between companies is vast.I look forward to your reply and guidance.

I would think you would be better off initially posting your thoughts in the A/C Paint forum here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=200Just about the entire repaint and painting community visits there and you will certainly get attention with this very focused audience.