Sign in to follow this  

downloaded planes

Just a quick question for you sim experts...when I download some planes and fire them up on fs2002..they all work fine except when I hit "Y" to slew around....after I'm done slewing and hit the Y key the plane immediately jumps into the air with full power.....like I said ...only some planes do this...any idea how to stop this annoying problem??? hopefully it's something to change in the confg file...you guys have helped me in the past so thank you all again for any help..

Guest Aidi

If the plane has increased in altitude, then this will cause the problem you are having. Before pressing the Y key to disable the slew, hold down the A key for a second or two, that will put the wheels of the aircraft back on the deck and should stop you rocketing off at Mach 3!! Rgdshttp://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg

Thanks very much guys for the tip....that fixed the problem...!!!!