Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

Nvidia Geforce 3 Ti200 For Sale - Best Offer over $50

I just upgraded my PC with a Ti4600 and thus I am selling my six-month old GF3 64MB Ti200. The card is in perfect working order, but I no longer have the box. Thus I'm selling it "as is". I'll pack it in my new Ti4600 box so its safe. But the buyer will need to download the latest drivers from NVidia to install. I don't want this to turn into some "EBay" on AVSIM with bidding wars. If you're interested, please send me an email to "kpwiii@mail.com". Posting offers here will simply create a competitive environment. I live in New York and will gladly ship this to anyone in the US at no cost. Outside US, we'll have to figure it out since I'm not certain I am allowed to send the card - have to check with export rules.I'm planning to put the card up on EBay in a week or two, but figured I'd start with the simming community. Send a note if you're interested. We'll figure out payment method, etc. on the phone.- David Kohl----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest georgi55

Ahhhhhh man.....3 days late.....darn!!I just got GF3 (faster than Ti200 slower than TI500) for $179, but $149 because Open Box and -$40 rebate, so $109.3 days....I would heve gone for it for sure....this is why I hate upgrades...you find better deal few days after you bought it.

Guest Muppet22

I have a GeForce 3Ti200 and may I ask if you have noticed any significant difference between both cards? Tom

Guest georgi55

>I have a GeForce 3Ti200 and may I ask if you have noticed >any significant difference between both cards? >>Tom Well, what do u think? ATi VS Nvidia, of course I had improvment.Check out two shots I attached. The top one is with ATi,the bottom one is with GF3.ALL settings are same, yes AA is ON on both shots, but only that one on ATi visability is 8km, and on GF3 is 16km.Edit: Opps, you were asking me GF3 V.S. GF Ti200. I don't know about that one because I used to have ATi 64MB DDR VIVO, not GF3 TI200.

To all interested, I have received a few inquiries by email. I will address them all here:1 - The card was bought OEM from Dell. The card is stamped in several places with the NVidia logo, therefore I must beleive that NVidia manufactured this card directly. The card says "NVidia Corp Model P50".2 - The eight memory chips each read "EliteMT" for what that's worth.3 - I have successfully overclocked the card, but very little. I can't recall the specific numbers, but it was approx 5-10 MHz above each core and memory default speeds. This was an experiment, and it appeared to slightly improve performance. I have been "flying" successfully with this marginal overclocking for the past three months and have had no errors or other problems.Hope this helps resolve any anticipated questions. -DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.