Sign in to follow this  

There is a disturbance in the force...

Below is the text of my post in the general forum. It is a message I think needs to be said. It is a definite statement about myself. If it is "over the top" to post in two forums, well then, guilty as charged, but hey, These are extraordinary times... :(Anyway, peace to all. Take this for what it is worth,bt*****This is the place for off-topic posts.http://www.guardian.co.uk/kashmir/Story/0,...,725968,00.htmlPray for peace, and if you don't believe in God or prayer, let your voice be heard. A collective voice of the planet must cry out immediately for an end to the madness.Never has humanity faced such times. And before anyone starts flaming me about how, "...there have been wars for time immemorial" I say, never has so much vitriolic covered the planet at a time when the players had nuclear weapons, and daily threatened the use. Add the radical factor of terrorism, and its apparent success, or at least rationalization as a just political tool, and you have the makings of Armageddon.The rhetoric must stop. Speak out to your friends. Speak out in forums. Speak out to your govt. The fate of humanity is at hand.And you can take that for what it is worth.Peace to all,bt