Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

Ariane and Simflyers Products

I am in need of some information on the Ariane and Simflyers products. They look good on the websites, but are they worth while purchases? I am more than willing to pay for good products, but I like to find out what they are like and which are the best. Thank you for the information....

Guest Lobaeux4

Ariane planes look great, check out the United screenshots from John Thomas in the screenshots forum.The simflyers airports are fantastic. A little power hungry, if you've got a 500 mhz celeron, you may want to pass, but if you've got the computer to run it, they're great. Lobaeux

Ariane planes may look great, thats where it ends. A search here at this forum at Avsim will tell you all you need to know I believe.George

Guest flightpro08

I've made numerous puchases from both companies, and couldn't be happier.I have all of Simflyer's US sceneries, and absolutely love them. The sceneries are detailed, realistic, and are made in such a way so that your frame rates don't get too low. Another thing I love about Simflyers is their purchase system and customer support is top notch. I've e-mailed them on a few occasions, as well as posted a few times in their forum, and reciveved reponses within hours. I just recently purcahse Ariane's United and Southwest 737-300's to go along with my Dreemfleet 737 panel and sounds. The reason I held off purchasing Ariane's models was because I was actually fairly happy with Dreemfleet's model, but man was I missing out. While Dreamfleet's models are still very good (especially being a FSDS model built for FS2k,) Ariane's model are just top notch. Unfortunitly, you have to pay for every livery, and I've always disagreed with that, but they're still worth it IMHO. Probably going to grab myself the American West 737-300 package tonight. :-)If you want to see any screenshots of these products or if you need any more info, just responde back to this thread and I'll show/tell you want I can.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)SAN TRACON Lead ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Tester-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.30 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Ryan+Fretwell&CatID=Root]Here to Download my New American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

The Ariane 733 is by far the very best jet airliner model ever made for FS. Ever. That's the physical model. Flight modeling is improving and much better since I have been beta testing for them. That is no longer an issue in the latest .air files. And between my custom DF panel points of view (most come just perfect with the DF product anyway) you can view all your wings etc. in all the full animated and lighted glory. (Just remove the DF artwork to see them or else the static photos from the DF cockpits will block your way). Worth every penny.Peter JamesC402C Captain, Cape Air/Nantucket Airlines

I'm suprised to see you sucked as the latest pawn by Tishma or whatever name he uses today.George

Guest B52Drivr

George,No matter how much you think that PT is the antiChrist, he really isn't. I don't know the man, but I seriously doubt if ANYONE, can be as bad as some members of this forum paint him to be. It gets to the point where the same people, say the same things, over and over and over again, and when doing that, whatever you are trying to say looses its meaning due to overkill.On the matter of the aircraft, I have bought the United GMax, it is a great aircraft, and when paired with the DF panel its is a most hard combination to beat. It may be pricy, but then again, so is a Porsche or Ferrari. That is why they make chevies and Fords, and the above mentioned marks -- personal choice.Best to you and yours,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com