Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

anyone purchased this software if so what do you think

Im not sure but that may be one of those packages that contain freeware (aside from the utilities offered) Not sure but worth bumping the post to see if someone else knows for sure.RegardsBobG

Guest mikehaska

Steer clear of this package:http://www.fs2000.org/triple_seven/23.jpgThe model look like a slightly refined default model, and they don't even include the panel. You'd be much better served to download the excellent (free!) Posky models, or buy the PSS panel and aircraft.Hide your wallet! :-)

whoa.firrrrrssssssst. of all! I checked out that site.If they didnt have the permission from:American(includes TWA)DeltaContinentalUnitedthey in BIG @$$ trouble because they're not even supposed to be selling their planes if they include those liveries!other wise its a crapy product, if posky had released one with their 777 i'd give it a A+++++++. the one on that site would be FF-if they didnt have those airlines' permission they IN BIG TROUBLE. if you didnt see what happened with AA awhile back, oooo boy!

>if they didnt have those airlines' permission they IN BIG >TROUBLE. I can't speak about the product - I don't have - but I am replying to the above statement which is FALSE. This topic has been grilled here ad nausea and it is simply lack of understanding of copyright/trademark laws.Michael J.

Guest jase439

Hide your wallet indeed! That model is hideous - to say nothing about the texturing.J